Friday, February 15, 2008

My Secret Blog

Alright, after weeks of harassment from some members of my family, who will remain unnamed, I am confessing. I have a secret blog. There, I said it.

I started the other blog not in an effort to undermine this, my firstborn blog, but to have a forum solely about books. (Eventually, the secret blog will be expanded with other contributing members.) I thought that some of the readers (all two of you) of this blog, might not be interested in an (almost) daily log of my reading activities and other items relevant to all things books.

However, I have been informed that this is not necessarily the case. Thus, those of you who are interested in such things may visit the now not-so-secret blog here.

1 comment:

blakecgriffin said...

How could I have missed this post!? I'm so proud you're owning it. Well done.